Though it isn’t exactly the end of a century it kind of feels as though it is one for me; today I finished my undergraduate education in it’s entirety. It’s been a pretty hectic week:
– a 25 page paper on the affects of popular culture on our present-day perspective of PreColumbian Mesoamerican culture
– 15 4×5 contact prints
– a portfolio so large and cumbersome it only fit in a carry-on suitcase
– 32 drawings
And to prove I’m not making all of this up, images will be posted shortly.
I am super excited for tomorrow!
- I get to bring back my library books that I used for my 25 page paper which will clear up a ton of space on my desk and feel pretty refreshing
- My friend Monica and I are going to get new gym clothes so that we’ll look stylin’ when we go to the gym all of next term
- Monica and I are also helping our friend Neil bake a cake for our other friend Molly, whose birthday is Saturday
- Leaving for home in 32 hours!!!
It is going to be a great weekend. :]