The sun is out! It obviously is a result of how fabulous my last post was. Obviously. :] Though the sun is out, it’s still only 50°F outside. It’s okay, at least I don’t have to wear my rain boots today.
Things I’m also excited about today:
- Getting my 4×5 camera today! The photo lab opened up so I can start developing and printing today.
- First Friday Art Walk tomorrow. It’s kind of like First Thursday in the Pearl, only smaller and more… Eugene-ish.
- My AAD-Planning Interpretive Exhibits-class starts tomorrow and we’re planning an exhibit: Tie Dye and Tofu, at the Lane County Historical Museum.
- These glass birdies from Crate & Barrel.
- This image by Chrissie White from popphoto.com’s 2010 American Photo GoPro Contest
- The new pattern making feature at colourlovers.com